Thursday, March 10, 2011

Whoa!

It's been far too long since I've blogged. Here or anywhere else. Not that I haven't had anything to say. I've ALWAYS got something to say, worthwhile or not. I was blogging at another site which changed hands and then my access was revoked completely. I cannot even retrieve my own blogs! Perhaps they are being used for some top secret project at the Pentagon. More likely a sleep clinic is using them to induce sleep in insomniacs. I hear that reading boring blogs works better than Ambien to get people to sleep without any pesky side-effects like waking up naked in the neighbor's bedroom.

Truth be told, there is no real reason for this blog other than to say, "Look out, World! I'm back in the blog-o-sphere!"

1 comment:

Briankimc said...

Welcome back! I missed your blogs!