Sunday, December 14, 2008

More MySpace Blogs

Monday, December 08, 2008
Mary says..... Current mood: sympathetic
Mary is still my little philosopher. She is not feeling well this evening and is showing signs of a bladder infection beginning so we had to switch her back into pull-ups. She was near tears as I was getting her dressed. She pulled on the "diaper" and said, "No one wants to see this."

Monday, November 10, 2008
A revelation of my own
"I can see God crying while I was going through this (uterine rupture), wanting to help but knowing in His wisdom that I would become a stronger woman and closer to Him from this experience. It makes me think of how we, as mothers, must sometimes sit back and watch our children make their own mistakes no matter how badly we want to spare them the pain."

Kathleen Fellows
November 10, 2008

No comments: