Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring

I love the fall, especially here in the Pacific Northwest.  There is no better season, but spring has its good points. 

My birthday is right smack dab in the middle of spring.  The skies are clear and blue and this lends itself to long days of hiking.  The children can play outside without getting chilled, and the computers get a much-needed rest. 

I also spend much less time on the internet.  This translates to fewer blogs.  Right now, I am sitting on my couch telling my children to get outside into the sunshine.  Ridiculous!  Just so I can have something posted this week.  Preposterous!  I am going to get off my derriere and do something offline.  I'll be back to post again when the sun goes down, or when I have something worthwhile (in my mind) to say.

Now step away from your computer, and go soak up some sunshine before it goes into hiding.*

*This is specifically aimed at people located in Portland, Oregon.

No comments: